Have you discovered mold in your Hamilton home? If you’re looking for the best mold removal Hamilton has to offer, National Mould Removal is here to restore your home to safety. Our team of IICRC Certified technicians offer a full range of mold inspection, air quality testing and mold removal services to residential and commercial property owners in Hamilton. We are a leading provider of expert remediation services, specializing in both black mold and attic mold removal.
Your satisfaction is our guarantee – in fact, we have a track record of getting 5-star reviews from 100% of our customers!
Call us now at 519-504-0924 or contact us by clicking the button below and a member of our team will respond to you promptly.
Our technicians use industry leading air sampling technology to determine the severity of the mold problem. Within 2-3 business days, we will provide a detailed lab report and prescribe a remediation process.
Our IICRC certified technicians are trained in the S520 Standards of Care to methodically remove mold, including the use of dustless tools and HEPA filtration with negative air to prevent further contamination.
Concerned that there may be excess moisture in your home? Using lead air sampling technology and collection media, we can determine the severity of the mould problem and associated health risks.
We help customers minimize energy loss, condensation and mould growth in the attic with expert insulation installation. We also provide a 2 year warranty on future mould problems to give you peace of mind.
If you've experienced mold growth as a result of water damage, our team can perform an air quality test, undergo a thorough inspection and provide reliable mould remediation.
Our team is pleased to offer rebuild services for spaces damaged by mold growth; including the replacement of framing, insulation, vapour barriers, drywall and trim that often require removal once contaminated.
If you suspect that mould could be growing in your home, there are a number of things to look for:
The smell of mold is often defined as “musty”, “stale” or “damp”. It can be one of the first signs that there is dampness, excess condensation or high humidity in your home.
Recent or Ongoing Health Issues
The presence of mold is often associated with persistent health issues including but not limited to coughing, sneezing, itchy throat, congestion, fatigue, wheezing and/or trouble breathing, sinus headaches, itchy skin, itchy eyes and in some cases, asthma attacks.
Mold isn’t always visible, but when it is, it often appears like dirt, soot or staining. This discolouration comes in a variety of shades; including black, brown, white, yellow, green and blue.
Recent Water Damage
It only takes 48 hours for mold to develop when excess moisture is present. If your home has experienced water damage that has impacted walls, floors or fabrics, now is the time to test for mould growth.
Humid, damp climates provide the perfect conditions for fungi to thrive, which is why keeping humidity inside your home low is critical for preventing the development of mold and mildew.
Noticing any of these signs? Give us a call at (519) 504-0924.
A thorough assessment to identify mold growth is performed using industry-leading technology.
Critical containment barriers are installed to ensure that unaffected areas do not become contaminated.
Using HEPA rated negative air equipment, the affected area is put under negative pressure to prevent further spread.
Our IICRC certified technicians will completely remove your mold and as well as any affected materials that cannot be cleaned or salvaged.
Using HEPA rated cleaning equipment and a multi-step process, we clean all exposed surfaces in the work area.
We perform a final air test to ensure that the mold problem has been resolved. You will be provided with a full lab report within 2 business days.
To ensure that mold is removed and the root of the problem has been addressed, it’s important to work with an experienced mould removal company.
To safely remove mold from your home or commercial property, rely on experience and expertise of National Mould Removal. Our IICRC Certified Applied Microbial Technicians will help you assess, contain and safely remove the mold to restore your peace of mind.
Each of our technicians has been through rigorous training and is skilled in thoroughly managing, handling and removing mold in a safe and effective manner.
Copyright © 2023 National Mould Removal Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
23, 500 Fairway Rd S Suite 129, Kitchener, ON